9/21/11

A room with a view

Wednesday 21st of Sep
14:30 in my new room. The afternoon walk will no longer tear my heart to pieces. Yes, unfortunately I cannot walk these wonderful attractive tours yet but I am healing. At least I don't have to hear them going out merrily each afternoon.
The new room is like a dream so quiet with a porch facing the lake, all white and luxurious. I feel my blood pressure issue is leaving the stage(and so do the fear and anger). No more drama and the fast progresses to a higher level of mentality and spirituality. I dive deeper and fly higher.
I am curious to see what will be the result but I can wait. I take pleasure also in the process. I am living in the here and now in the present and ready to enjoy my life and accept myself and my life just as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment